A melhor ferramenta para a sua pesquisa, trabalho e TCC!
Página 1 dos resultados de 95517 itens digitais encontrados em 0.072 segundos
- SAGE-Hindawi Access to Research
- Medknow Publications & Media Pvt Ltd
- Ophthalmic Research Center
- Isfahan Cardiovascular Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
- Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
- Hindawi Publishing Corporation
- Iran University of Medical Sciences
- Iranian Association of Gastroerterology and Hepatology
- Iranian Neurological Association
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- XIA & HE Publishing Ltd
- e-Century Publishing Corporation
- Mais Publicadores...
Resultados filtrados por Publicador: Iran University of Medical Sciences
‣ Role of matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs) and MMP inhibitors on intracranial aneurysms: a review article
Fonte: Iran University of Medical Sciences Publicador: Iran University of Medical Sciences
Tipo: Artigo de Revista Científica
Publicado em /11/2013 Português
Relevância na Pesquisa533.5285%
Cerebrovascular disease is one of the leading causes of death in the world, and about one-fourth of cerebrovasculardeaths are due to ruptured cerebral aneurysms (CA). Hence it is important to find a way to reduce aneurysmformation and its subsequent morbidity and mortality. Proteolytic activity capable of lysing gelatin hasbeen shown to be increased in aneurysm tissue and expression of plasmin, membrane-type matrix metalloproteinase-1(MT1-MMP), and matrix metalloproteinase-2 (MMP-2) in aneurysmal wall is more than what we observein normal cerebral arteries. MMP inhibitors such as doxycycline and statins may prohibit aneurysm formationand growth. MMPs are important in tissue remodeling associated with various physiological and pathologicalprocesses such as morphogenesis, angiogenesis, apoptosis and tissue repair. In this article we review therole of MMPs and MMP inhibitors in formation of aneurysm.
Link permanente para citações: