A melhor ferramenta para a sua pesquisa, trabalho e TCC!
Página 1 dos resultados de 95517 itens digitais encontrados em 0.070 segundos
- SAGE-Hindawi Access to Research
- Medknow Publications & Media Pvt Ltd
- Ophthalmic Research Center
- Isfahan Cardiovascular Research Center, Isfahan University of Medical Sciences
- Shiraz University of Medical Sciences
- Hindawi Publishing Corporation
- Iran University of Medical Sciences
- Iranian Association of Gastroerterology and Hepatology
- Iranian Neurological Association
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences
- XIA & HE Publishing Ltd
- e-Century Publishing Corporation
- Mais Publicadores...
Resultados filtrados por Publicador: e-Century Publishing Corporation
‣ Tragedy of women's self-immolation in Iran and developing communities: a review
Fonte: e-Century Publishing Corporation Publicador: e-Century Publishing Corporation
Tipo: Artigo de Revista Científica
Publicado em 15/09/2012 Português
Relevância na Pesquisa533.81902%
Committing Suicide is an awful way to die as well as a historical psycho-social problem of human community worldwide. Suicide is an action deliberately initiated and performed by a person with complete awareness of its fatal outcome, prevalence of which is very rare in developed countries, but it is reported with more frequency in Baltic region, Africa (including Egypt), The Middle East (including Iran), The Far East, particularly India and Vietnam. Its rate has ranged from10 per 100,000 people/year in Egypt, and up to 35 per 100,000 people/year in Baltic region (including Lithuania, Finland, and Russia). Categorically Iran is the 93th country of the world in terms of suicide Rate, but self immolation in the reported suicides is very high. There are many different approaches of suicides based on culture, symbols, religion, geographical regions, genders and socioeconomic factors. Self-inflicted burn or self immolation is a common suicidal method. According to the American Burn Association, self- immolation is placed in burn injury category that required long-term treatment as well as social and emotional rehabilitations. Deliberative burn injuries are classified into self- inflicted (self-immolation) or else-inflicted burn (assault burn). In this review study...
Link permanente para citações: